Monday, September 26, 2005

Marry Me... Reason #75

I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a
common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be
forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's
ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has
always been enough. - from The Notebook

I admit it - I'm a hopeless romantic and I want that all consuming love that keeps you awake at night, the kind that makes your heart race, the kind that if it was ever stripped away would leave you incomplete and crippled. I believe it is out there and I plan to find it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Eddie you are a romantic.

She's out there somewhere and she has no idea just how lucky she is.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Notebook made me cry so hard I peed a little.
I'm a hopeless romantic, too. My husband on the other hand..... hee hee :)
You're gonna get married someday and put all of these reasons to good use!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just a note from someone who is living proof that it exists...

5:54 AM  
Blogger Lissette said...

I've been reading this all day today, and you've made me cry several times. Your words are so beautiful.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home